Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nighttime Adventures

I've always been one to have crazy dreams. Pregnancy has just accentuated this. It has also made me a deeper sleeper (thank goodness!). This results in many confusions upon waking...if i wake.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a circular public bed (think merry-go-round toy at a park). So when I awoke in the middle of the night, I believed my dream so much that I had to scramble in the dark for my cell phone (aka: flashlight) to make sure I was indeed sleeping next to Dave, and not some stranger. After checking several times, I convinced myself that it was actually Dave, and went back to sleep.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

not sure which one is worst? my potty dream? or yours?

The Fleming Family said...

lol! Good thing it WAS Dave!! Your dreams were something else before! I bet you will get some really great ones to share now!
-Danielle

Mike + Mo said...

I love hearing about dreams... maybe I should post some of mine...

Carrie said...

oh the pregnancy dreams. the most bizarre of all dreams...

ps- my verification word is "chill" ;p-)