Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a....

I know if you've been on facebook at all, you already know what it is. But here's to you one reader of mine that doesn't really do facebook, or text messaging...:-P

Here are the pictures (sorry, bad quality - they're cell phone pictures of tiny pictures):

Here's the face. Really it wasn't possible to see too many facial features - it's more just a skull. No cleft lip though!

Here's an arm.

Here's a leg. All legs and arms are there and intact.

It's a BOY! He wasn't shy at all, and it was very obvious so we're 100% sure now that it's a boy. I was pretty sure it was just how my skin is reacting to the pregnancy (oily), but I obviously wasn't more than 60% sure.

We don't have any names picked out. I have a few that I like, but Dave doesn't necessarily like them and vice versa. More pregnancy updates in a later post.

4 comments:

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

Someday I'll have to tell you my theory about first child gender. It drives Jacob crazy because it's completely irrational, but so far in my personal experience I've found it to be absolutely true.

Little boys are so cute...yay!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Vanessa Goertzen said...

Sooooo excited for you guys!

Maggie & Nate said...

oh wow!! exciting~