Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yoinked

I saw this on a blog, and so I stole it. I won't tell you whose though, so you won't know I'm creepily reading your blog. Muahahaha!

Fun Facts From High School

  1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, and I kept it secret from my parents...but apparently they knew the whole time. Weird how that happens.
  2. What kind of car did you drive? Big White Oldsmobile Ninetyeight (It was a boat mafia car) - Raoul.
  3. Were you a party animal? Nah, I was always too busy. But sometimes I wished I was.
  4. Were you considered a flirt? Depends on the year, I think. Mostly my senior year I had enough confidence to be a flirt, but I wasn't a huge one.
  5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band! Go Clarinets! and Color Guard!
  6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? I don't think I ever had one huge embarrassing moment, but I had a lot of little ones that I can never think of unless I'm lying asleep at night trying to sleep.
  7. Were you a nerd? Yeah in my way. We didn't really have "classifications" in our school.
  8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, but I made JV XC! :)
  9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way, I was a good girl, and/or never got caught.
  10. Can you still sing the fight song? Sure, as long as I'm not listening to other music, which I am right now. I even know the hand movement things (not the cheerleader type).
  11. Who were your favorite teachers? Herr K., Mrs. Schick, Mr. Reid, Mr. Thurston
  12. What was your school's full name? Los Alamos High School
  13. School mascot? HILLTOPPERS! GO TOPPERS! Yeah, I don't think anyone was really clear as to what the actual mascot was...some big hairy mountain man?
  14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Freshman year: not old enough to go, Sophmore year: Stephen Dey, who I had a huge crush on, but I got the flu the day before, so I wasn't 100% and he was a quiet guy, so, it was kinda awkward, Junior year: David Parsons, Senior Year: Brett Dahlenburg.
  15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Knowing what I know now, sure I would. I'd take more AP classes and do XC all four years. But then again, I like having the freedom of not living at home
  16. What do you remember most about graduation? I sat between Isaiah Ciscneros and Jenny Christensen, and that's about all.
  17. Where did you go senior skip day? We didn't really have one. We did have a big BBQ party at Ashley Pond though, I went to that
  18. Were you in a club? German Club, we went on an exchange to Germany for 3 weeks. :) it was a lot of fun.
  19. Have you gained some weight since then? Not really. Maybe like 5 lbs. I'm definitely less in shape though. No sports to keep me tip top condition.
  20. Who was your prom date? Junior Year: I asked 6 different guys at least, and finally Alex Perez said yes. I think it was his first date. Senior Year: Will Forsyth, and I was on the Court! First and last time ever!
  21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yeah, who plans those anyway? I've still got 5 more years though.
  22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Relax, you don't have to do everything.

2 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

The class president is supposed to plan the reunion. Sometimes they turn it over to anyone that wants to help. I added my name to the list to be invited...but I am the ONLY person in our WHOLE class that has registered!! (How embarassing!!) Oh well...I want to go. My HS doesnt do that stuff.
-Danielle

J. Guest said...

Hilltoppers? That goes up their with Beatdiggers, Dumples, Poets, Salmon, Little Johns, Hillbillies, Hay Balers, Toilers, Acorns, Gondoliers, Meloneers, Screaming Pteradactyls, Spongers, Syrupmakers, Corn Jerkers, Wooden Shoes, Hematites, Nimrods, Darts, Bob Whites, Ppermakers, and Midgets.