Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food

As some of you are aware, Food = Love. I have also found that food also = energy. And I got the great advice that fruit helps especially. So yesterday after work (did I mention I'm going to work again? I'll tell more in following paragraphs) I went to the sunflower market and bought 6 apples, 6 pears, 5 bananas, and a bag of grapes all for about $7. After that I went to Macey's and bought 2 boxes of Wheat Chex and 1 of Rice Chex, and a big bag of Rice Crispy's knock offs, and lots and lots of marshmallows. The idea was to make rice crispy treats, which I have been really wanting lately, but by the time I got home from work and grocery shopping I was exhausted.

So today for lunch I packed 2 pb&j sandwiches, a bunch of grapes, a banana, and some rosemary bread and olive oil and balsalmic vinegar. I feel fine when I'm eating, so I try to eat almost constantly. It's great fun.

Monday I worked 4 hours, I worked 5 yesterday, and the plan was to work 6 hours today, but I only got 4 in. Maybe by next week or so I'll be back up to full time.

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Good luck on the getting better! So tough.
Very true that food = love. You must love your body so much!