Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

I love holidays, especially ones where I get to stay home from work, yet still get paid. It's the best of two worlds!

However this morning was one of those where I woke up way early naturally, even though I had the liberty to sleep in as late as I wanted. Oh well, the morning will be spent relaxing: catching up on tv shows online, maybe reading some of my book (Farworld), eating halfway decent cinnamon pull-aparts for breakfast, etc.

This afternoon/evening, I plan on doing laundry, finishing unpacking the kitchen, taking my car to get the carpets/seats cleaned (I may or may not have spilled some rotten milk on the passenger seat), and cleaning our room.

Hopefully there's room for some more relaxing after dinner.

2 comments:

Bethanie said...

I'm glad that you were able to have a holiday. Sorry that you didn't sleep in, but you still sound happy. I am a little bit jealous caz Jim didn't have the day off and Natalie still went to school so it was a normal (if you can call one of my days normal) day.

Cherisse said...

Hey, thanks for coming to my shower and thanks for all the diapers. Especially the cute diaper cake! It's always nice to see your mom. I like her. Well, he comes tomorrow and we are excited. I'm a little nervous for the c-section, but glad that he is finally coming.