Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


We did our Valentine's Day celebrating yesterday. As we did last year, we went to Tucanos for dinner. The wait was 2 hours, so while we waited we checked out what movies were playing. So we found a movie at the dollar theater that started right then. It was Fantastic Mr. Fox. That was probably the weirdest movie I've ever seen. I wouldn't recommend seeing it. I don't think it'd even be a good kids movie.
At Tucanos we ate our fill of the delicious meat. (Didn't I consider being Vegetarian a few weeks ago after having yet another bad experience with meat!? Oh right, I did...but I like meat) Tucanos now has a free refills of their delicious lemonade! YUM!
We used Dave's free Birthday meal, and some of his birthday money, so it was partially a birthday dinner as well. That's probably all we'll do for Valentine's day. While we were there, a group of kids going to a high school dance came and so we were surrounded by formals. I felt under-dressed in my t-shirt and jeans. ;) It was fun to watch them though. (you can see them behind Dave and me in the pictures)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You mean those weren't free refills I'd been getting all along? Oops....

brenna said...

Hurray for Tucanos! That's good news about the lemonade.

Jenny said...

ok. your rose from tucanos is definitely prettier than mine! we should go together next year! we used my birthday card and went to lunch. And we made reservations!! ;-) It's such a great deal when it's half off. We love love love it. oh yes. and it's our second annual v-day celebration there too!!!