Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cold Season Taken Care Of

It's cold season. I managed to last through flu season without getting H1N1 or any other flu. Alas, I have gotten a small cold this season.

It's not a bad cold, just annoying. I couldn't sleep last night because I took a medicine-induced 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon, and my nose would clog on one side if I slept on that side.

Being the nice, caring wife that I am, I spent my tossing/turning night on the couch (watching the olympics for some of the night) so that Dave could get a good night of sleep.

Last night, since I was on the couch, Monkey would come over throughout the night and check on me every once in a while and make sure I was feeling ok.

Ok, maybe she was just enjoying the head scratches she'd get when she'd come over, but I liked to pretend she was asking how I was feeling. :)

3 comments:

LisaBC said...

Awwww! I hope you are over your cold soon! xoxo

Dinan M5 said...

You are such a sweet and caring wife! Not that I'm not able to sleep through tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and even your bed wetting...although that one is more awkward...

brenna said...

Hate the one-sided stuff. I hope you feel better soon!