Sunday, October 23, 2011

St. George

We go down to St. George about every 3 or 4 months for business. I usually tag along because I can and then we stay at the timeshare resort that we are members of down there.
This time I was really excited about bringing some of my projects and not feeling guilty when I work on them because there really isn't much that I'm procrastinating down there (nothing to clean up/out, no mounds of laundry or dishes to do or put away).
Unfortunately, our first day there Joshua and I woke up with a cold. To top that, Joshua had a diaper rash from the drive down. To tippy top that he is still trying to get those darn molars in. (He has the front 8 teeth and the bottom two molars are making him miserable.)
Needless to say, I got nothing done the first two days we were there besides changing lots of diapers and slathering on the diaper cream (or should I spell it creme?).
That's ok though, he started feeling better and we had a blast the rest of the time. We went swimming and had my cousin and his wife came over for dinner one night and I sewed some stuff.
I will have to post pictures later though.

No comments: