Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sink Chronicles: Day 8

Click here for today's assignment.

Day 8: Get a 3 Ring Binder and Put Paper In It

Sounds like the easiest assignment yet, huh? Well I didn't get around to it until 10pm tonight!

Ok, so I didn't actually get a 3 ring binder, I just grabbed a notebook, because Joshua was already asleep, and I didn't want to dig through my office things to find a 3 ring binder and some loose leaf paper. I wrote down my morning and before bed routines as I've been doing them. Here they are for your reading enjoyment.

Morning Routine
  • Get up
  • Feed Joshua
  • Breakfast
  • Brush Teeth
  • Get dressed for exercise
  • Exercise
  • Shower
  • Get dressed for day
  • Lunch
  • Put out Hot Spots for 2 minutes
Before Bed Routine
  • Put Joshua to bed
  • Put out Hot Spots for 2 minutes
  • Relax & Computer if time
  • Clean up dishes
  • Shine Sink
  • Brush & Floss teeth
  • Lay out clothes for tomorrow
  • PJs
  • Go to bed

Speaking of going to bed...here is a wonderful article about going to bed earlier, which I need to do (as I type this up at 11:45 pm....arg). Ever since I went to Lake Tahoe, my body hasn't gotten used to the Mountain Time again, plus I stayed up late at Tahoe, equals I go to bed super late, which means I'm exhausted in the morning when Joshua decides it's time to wake up. Here's to trying to go to bed earlier!

No comments: