Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dream 12/9/13

Last night I dreamed I had grown my hair out long again really quickly. I still had bangs though. They kinda swooped to one side like they never actually do. I was in high school again with one of my friends here, Mindy who I visit teach, and we were getting ready for the second day of school. I couldn't remember what time school started or if we were going to seminary or not, but I wasn't too stressed about it. We decided to not go to seminary and to be there by 7:30. I was curling my hair on the way with a curling iron AND a blow dryer at the same time. When we got there I had burned Mindy a couple times with the curling iron and had been apologizing profusely but she was still a bit mad. Then I realized I had to get my books out of my locker, because I had put them there the day before, but I could not remember where my locker was nor the combo for it. I had to go stand in a line for the office because it was the first week of school so a lot of people were having issues with stuff. It switched dreams before I got my locker combo and location. I've had similar dreams so many times about lockers and forgotten combos.
The second dream was kinda like this show Dave and I are watching together called Leverage. It has a group of thieves that help people that have been conned or hurt by people with money and/or power and the "system" doesn't help them in any way. It's a good show. It's on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out. Right, so my dream was about this guy Florian that I know in Vienna. He was with his birth parents and these baddies came and told the mom that she had to pay up or they'd come kill Florian and the dad. Dave and I were there and we were the "Leverage" people who were going to help them out of this situation.  We went through files that they had which included files on people that had been foster parents for Florian. It was people like Taylor and Jamie Cardon, and there was another family that I knew but I can't remember who it was, and then there were a few I didn't know. While we were figuring out logistics of how to help them out, I was trying to distract them by fixing them dinner, having Florian show off his trick where he can tell you what day of the week any date is (ie: Sept. 22, 1985 was a Sunday). And...that's it, I woke up.
I felt so rested this morning though, which doesn't usually happen when I have crazy dreams all night. Here's hoping today goes really well (yesterday was a doozie...)

No comments: