Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year I got to choose that we go on a bike ride/picnic along the river trail. I figured we'd just pick one of the parks we'd pass to eat at. We chose this one that I hadn't been to before. It's now one of my favorite parks. It's tucked away over by the freeway. There are a tons of tall trees, picnic tables, open grass, a pond with ducks, a great play structure, swings, and even some pavilions.
 Goofing off while eating dinner on the picnic blanket. We had chicken salad on croissants. So yummy! We were all still hungry by the end though. Riding bikes sure works up an appetite.
 I love this face he's pulling. He could swing all day.
 Dave getting in on the swing fun. He was having a blast re-living his childhood. He was giggling the whole time because he had forgotten that you get the falling feeling every time you go back or forth.
Watching the ducks. I didn't bring anything to feed them this time because, well, I didn't know there would be ducks. Look at those eyelashes! I hope if we ever have girls, they get those lashes! 

No comments: