Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Because I felt like it

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8AM, yes, I was late…again.

2. How do you like your steak? medium. Yummy!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Saw The Chipmunks, the Squeekquel at the Dollar theater. Cute!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it’s Community. It's HILARIOUS!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Easy question - > Vienna, Austria

6. What did you have for breakfast? Homemade egg mcmuffin, half a grapefruit, yogurt, fritos, and a can of country time lemonade, and I was still hungry. I love a big breakfast.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi

8. What foods do you dislike? Olives, Pickles, Mushrooms, Mustard, Celery, Shrimp, tofu, and other things that taste bad.

9. Favorite place to eat? Home

10. Favorite dressing? Basalmic Vinegar and olive oil from Smith’s (it’s a kind of dressing, not just oil and vinegar)

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Altima, BMW 540i, or Chevy Tahoe, depending on the occasion.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and anything from H&M, oh and shoes, of course.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Vienna!, Spain, Germany, England.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on if I’m thirsty.

15. Where would you want to retire? Psh, I’m not even close yet, so why think about it?! I need to figure out where I would want to live first.

16. Favorite time of day? Mid-day on Saturday

17. Where were you born? Los Alamos, NM

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, Hockey, and Soccer.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Tag? Hmmm…I don’t plan on tagging anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See above

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Meh.

22. Bird watcher? Who has time for that?!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning I think. I’m leaning more towards neither though.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes! We have a Puppy and a Hamster

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope, same ol, same ol.

6. What did you want to be when you were little? I don’t remember ever wanting to be anything.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with legos, riding my bike around, sunshine!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs!

29. Are you married? Yup! Coming up on 2 whole years!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!

31. Been in a car accident? Nope! Never

32. Any pet peeves? Bad grammar and misuse of words.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, chicken, bacon, not necessarily together.

34. Favorite flower? Bird of Paradise

35. Favorite ice cream? Sherbet, particularly Lime

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Carl’s Jr.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? I think Temma or Lyndell, or maybe Marga. I get a lot of emails on various addresses all day.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Endless.com or H&M, but I’d pay cash, credit cards are stupid.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Booked a trip to Bear Lake 

41. Like your job? It’s a job. I’d rather be at home, but it’s a good place to work since I have to work.

42. Broccoli? Yum! (don’t tell Dave)

43. What was your favorite vacation? The ones I’ve been on with Dave  (awww how sweet of me!)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Dave and Ceightie and David

45. What are you listening to right now? Some weird song on “New Sounds” Playlist. Oh good, it’s over.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue, in any shade or hue.

47. How many tattoos do you have? zero

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Not planning on tagging any. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1pm on the dot

50. Coffee Drinker? Random last question…nope, but it sure does smell good.

1 comment:

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

Some day let's plan a trip to Vienna together! Maybe get a clan of people...just tell me and I'll be there :)