Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shapeless?

I've decided to get back into shape.

This means:

  1. I'll have to un-freeze my gym membership
  2. I have to start eating healthier
  3. I'll have to actually plan my meals and cook
  4. I need to run consistently for 4-6 weeks and be able to run at least 30 minutes without stopping
  5. Oh yeah, did I mention I've decided to train for a half-marathon?

There's really only one problem with training for a half marathon. By the time I'd be ready to run a half-marathon, there won't be any in-state ones. So I may end up doing a whole marathon! Holy cow...

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Go Sarah!

You know, there are plenty of triathlons around. And they are on Saturday in Utah.

Just saying :-)

Chelsea said...

If you decided to train for a whole marathon, wouldn't that take twice as long? And then by that time, there would be half-marathons again, so you'll be double-prepared.
I'm confused

Melisa said...

GO, SARAH, GO SARAH!

Trina said...

Good for you. I'd like to do a half marathon. I don't think I have a desire to do a whole.