As you can see, Dave is officially one of the "contributers" to this blog, but he never writes. Therefore I reserve the right to write whatever I want. Every once in a while, when I get tagged for something and I want to do it, I will. :) Of course I'll try to keep the majority of posts about our life together.
- List three items in each category
- Tag three other people you would like to hear from
- Get to know your friends and family
- Coming home and seeing Dave at the end of the day
- Having a working kitchen sink (the water comes out the faucet and goes down the drain!)
- Playing with my Mary Kay makeup
- Death of someone close to me (hasn't happened yet, and I know it's bound to, so I always get terrified when people do stupid reckless stuff)
- Spiders, Spiders, Spiders, and more Spiders. Even the dead ones. Thank goodness for spider spray from Home Depot, and a good vacuum!
- Cops - they give me the hibijibis
- Near Future: Get a better job, build my Mary Kay business, and get a mutt puppy from the pound
- Future: Get a house, get Dave through school, move out of Utah, have kids and speak German to them, and live in a German-speaking country for a year or more
- Distant Future: Travel the world
- I buy a porcelain doll every time I go to Germany/Austria (So far I have two...)
- The color blue. I am almost ALWAYS wearing something blue, and if I were to pick between two of the same thing and one was blue in color, I'd pick that one.
- I have a very small collection of books that I'm working on enlarging. Whenever I would fly to Lake Tahoe, I'd buy one in the airport, read it on the plane, and on the beach.
- I use my upper lip to plug my nose as I swim.
- I'm allergic to avocados and cantaloupe.
- I can whistle two notes at the same time