Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo Tag from Rachel

Here is a fun & easy photo tag. Here are the rules: just go to your picture file, open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture! Then post it and tag 5 friends.

I'm on my work computer and my laptop has issues currently, so I just went to my facebook and picked the 6th album and 6th picture. (I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go from the oldest to newest or vice versa, so I did the more current one, the other direction wasn't anything interesting)

This one, however, is quite funny. This is us after cutting cake at the WR reception. I was observing all the frosting and crumbs that accumilated in my awesome acrylic nails. Who knows what Dave is thinking. "Wow, it's quite tastey!" is probably close.

Tag: Chelsea, Brianne, Danielle, Tess, Melisa

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Hey! I'm so not ignoring you or your blog. I'm just going so insane right now finishing projects, getting the house ready to sell, packing, raising 3 kids, doing it by myself... It pretty much sucks. But the house should be listed tomorrow and life will return to normal after that. Or so I keep telling myself to preserve my sanity.