Friday, March 2, 2012

Snoozing

Today I gave Joshua some graham crackers while I made him some mac & cheese with hot dogs (kraft has some with veggie pasta to make me feel like I am feeding my child healthy foods!). When he was done with the crackers but the mac & cheese wasn't done yet, he started cranking about being in his high chair with no food. Then he quietly sat there watching and I thought "uh oh, he's getting tired. I better get this food in him and put him down for a nap. Wouldn't it be funny if he fell asleep in his high chair some day?" So I started feeding him the mac & cheese and, I kid you not, halfway through the little ikea bowl of food, he turns his head to the side and was out like a light.
Such a sleepy guy.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious. my child has definitely never done that before but when i worked at the preschool, one of my favorite little boys always fell asleep during lunch. i would be serving seconds and there he was, a complete narc, just passed out, face down in his spaghetti. time after time. ;-) i sure hope to see more of these posts!

ps- your child is just so dang attractive it's amazing.