Monday, May 10, 2010

Project Update #7

Well, here's the thing. A lot of people have been asking me how the couch is coming. It's not. I'm really good at starting projects and going gung-ho on them for a good month or so, and then getting super busy with other things.

The zippers and dust cloth came in the mail a while ago, and they've been sitting next to my sewing machine ever since. I have the squares all cut out for the cushions. All I need to do now is sew them together. It'd be nice to have a couch that's completely put together.

Hopefully I'll have more to post about this by next week. (Giving myself a deadline)

3 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Yeah! Hurry up already! Jeez! ;) I know exactly how that whole starting a project and never finishing it til way way later...

good luck with the couch! I really can't wait to see it!

Maggie & Nate said...

Good Luck~

Risa West said...

good luck and i'm way excited to see it